The administration of a Homeowner Association is often taken care of by a benevolent co-owner of the apartment complex. This job can quickly become too complicated to handle on your own. Think for example of the preparation of annual financial statements with complex issues such as fractions and the long-term maintenance budget. M4finance has a lot of experience with HOAs and is familiar with the relevant laws and regulations.
What can we offer?
- Taking care of the bookkeeping of Homeowner Association
- Preparation of the annual financial statements
- Taking care of periodical reports
- Sending invoices and/or reminders to the co-owners
- Taking minutes and chairing the meetings of co-owners